Staffing Coordination & Human Resources
- Satisfactorily performs all duties of a Medical Assistant, Clinical Practice Assistant, and/or Office Nurse as specified in the applicable job description and in accordance with licensure.
- Responsible for routine practice staff and provider scheduling. Works in conjunction with the appropriate Practice Manager and the Physician Services Business Manager to schedule float physicians, providers, and practice staff as needed.
- Administrative oversight of office and clinical staff.
- Delegates and monitors appropriate tasks to office staff as needed.
- Provides input to Practice Manager regarding practice staff performance annual evaluations. Works with Practice Manager and Nurse Care Coordinator on staff development plans and training.
- Identifies staffing needs and participates in hiring process, in conjunction with the Practice Manager and Human Resources.
Services, Quality Improvement, & Risk Management
- Responds to and resolves patients’ issues in a timely, professional, and kind manner. Escalates necessary patient issues to the Practice Manager and the Manager of Patient Experience.
- Ensures practice employees and providers are providing the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Works collaboratively with all Hospital departments to ensure the best experience possible for all internal and external customers.
- Seeks opportunities for and works with the Practice Manager on quality improvement in processes, services, operations, and clinical outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with all established Hospital policies and procedures, and regulatory standards.
Operations, Technology, & Facility
- Monitors all equipment, supplies, and medications.
- Routinely inspects the office to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions.
- Monitors all technical equipment, computer systems and applications, and facilities to
- ensure adequacy, appearance, and proper functioning. Quickly coordinates repairs as
- needed and in accordance to the budgeting process.
- Seeks ways to continually develop professional and supervisory skills.
Financial Management, Planning, & Reporting
- Provides input on information needs for the practice to improve business and operational
- Orders administrative and clinical supplies as necessary and in accordance to budget.
- Processes payroll.
- Monitors and processes invoices ensuring the practice is operating within budget.
- Implements operational goals.
- Assists the Practice Manager in the preparation of practice budget.